The Seller guarantees its’ workmanship and quality of materials used, subject to fair wear & tear, provided a proper and acceptable manner and method of cleaning is used. We assume that the structural integrity of the building and/or fixing points of our products are sound. The Seller shall not be responsible for any defects, patent or intent or for departure or alleged departure from the original plan or specification. (SEE QUOTE FOR ALL GUARANTEES OFFERED)
- The Guarantee will be null & void: Should the Purchaser make any modifications/additions to the product in any way. Any damage caused by negligence, wilful vandalism, riot, public disturbance, ground settlement or storm damage. (Please Insure against).
- Whilst every effort will be made by the Seller to prevent rain or water from penetrating the goods manufactured and Installed by the Seller, the Seller does not warrant that the goods will be waterproof and the Purchaser acknowledges that he shall have no claim whatsoever against the Seller in the event of the goods not being waterproof.
The Seller does not undertake any responsibility for obtaining the approval or permission of any authority, local or governmental, Which may not be required for the erecting or installing of its products, nor does the Seller undertake to have plans submitted to such local or governmental authorities. Awnmaster however will assist with the process on request and provide Engineering at cost.
- If required, this is entirely the responsibility of the Purchaser and in the event of any such approval or permission being refused; the Seller shall reimburse the purchaser any deposits paid, less any costs already incurred by the seller. In the event of a local governmental authority requiring a storm water connection, or any other plumbing to be installed, in conjunction with the installation of the goods, the Purchaser undertakes to attend thereto without delay at his expense.
A Deposit of 50%-70% of the purchase price is required in advance (See Quote for amount) Balance of payment is due on the day of completion and Transfer of ownership will only pass when Full payment has been received by seller.
Not withstanding the reservation of ownership, all risk of damage, loss or destruction of the goods shall pass to the Purchaser on installation.
Are based on the ground being normal pick-able soil, in the event of discovering otherwise, the Purchaser shall be liable for any Additional labour cost or cost of plant hire. We assume that power, water and ablution facilities are available within 20m of the working area. The price excludes painting of structure and any electrical work unless specified.
- Our quotation will remain fixed for a period of 30 days from quotation date. (Unless otherwise stated on Quote)
- Should our quote be accepted, we require a deposit an official order or a signed copy of our quotation, signed by the duly authorised signatory of the client before processing will begin.
- The goods ordered herein are made to measure and once the order has been accepted it cannot be cancelled or varied in any manner.
In the event of justified cancelation or variation and providing that the Seller agrees thereto, then the Purchaser agrees and hereby undertakes forthwith to pay for all the costs already incurred by the Seller in the execution of the order, whether fully or partially completed.
- The proposed installation date shall not constitute a material term of this contract and any failure by the Seller to adhere to such a date shall not entitle the Purchaser to cancel this contract nor relieve him of his obligations hereunder. We require suitable lead time from date of order to proceed with the works, to allow for the procurement of materials etc.
- Should the Purchaser have any complaint regarding the workmanship or goods supplied, he/she undertakes to notify the Seller in writing of such a complaint within 7 days from date of completion. Should no complaint be lodged within the stipulated time, it is agreed that the Purchaser accepts that the work has been completed to his entire satisfaction in all respects.
- Should the work be undertaken in occupied premises, we will require that all furnishings, equipment etc. be removed or suitably protected. Swimming pools should also be covered where necessary and is the responsibility of the Purchaser.
- By Default, the Purchaser agrees that the seller can use his/her Names and photographs of the installation for Advertising purposes.
The Seller shall be entitled, but not obliged to institute any proceedings against the Purchaser arising out of any sale in the Magistrate’s Court having jurisdiction in respect of the Purchaser, notwithstanding that the amount or value of the claim or item in issue may exceed the jurisdiction of that Court. The Purchaser agrees to be liable to the Seller for all legal costs calculated on the attorney and own client scale and collection commission in connection with any legal proceedings instituted by the Seller against the Purchaser in connection with this agreement.
This contract constitutes the entire contract between the parties and no representation by any person, or variation or amendment to any of the terms and conditions hereof shall be valid and binding on the Seller unless reduced to writing and signed by both parties.